Google+

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Caesar Potato Salad with Sugar Snap Peas


This recipe for a Caesar Potato Salad with Sugar Snap Peas and Radish comes from the June issue of Bon Appetit. I was inspired by the colorful photograph of this salad and the fact that I would never have come up with this recipe by myself.

Steamed small potatoes, snap peas and raw radish with a little red onion are dressed with a mustard-lemon juice vinaigrette. The recipe says to blend grated Parmesan into the dressing, but I added it afterwards with grainy sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.

The potatoes (I used baby red potatoes and little Yukon creamers) are cut into 1/2 inch slices, then steamed for about 10 minutes. They came out absolutely perfectly! I can't wait to try my beloved recipe for French Potato Salad with White Wine with pre-cut, steamed potatoes.

I think this recipe would be an original crowd pleaser for a Memorial Day party! Check it out!

1 Comments:

Blogger momhanks said...

I just came across this blog and would like the recipe for the English Pea Griddle Cakes. Could you tell me where I can find it or post it? Thanks

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home