Google+

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Holiday Appetizers : Stuffed Portobellos



I am happy to be hosting Christmas at my place. And, as I plan the menu, I'm thinking of easy, quick, and stunning appetizers to keep my guests happy until the big event is ready. If you're looking to wow guests with minimal effort, check out these two recipes for Stuffed Portobellos wrapped in Tempeh Bacon.

Above, Portobellos Stuffed with Lentils, Stilton, & Walnuts. Honestly, I can't do any better than this for vegetarians (or meat-eaters) at Christmas

Below, Vegan Tempeh Bacon Wrapped Portobellos with Baba Ganoush:

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I love the sound of Portobellos with Walnuts - yum! I am not sure how I missed the first posting! Silly me.

5:18 PM  
Blogger A Few Reservations said...

Oh, man. These all look FABULOUS.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home