Google+

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Miso, Artichokes & Fries from Pacific Catch



It was a fluke. Honest.

My brother decided to take me out to lunch and chose Pacific Catch. (I had dinner from there last night.

Maybe a little shameless food indulgence isn't such a bad thing? Right?

Above, was their signature miso soup (excellent), and below my new love, Grilled Artichokes with Basil Aioli.

Check out the sea salt on those bronzed leaves!

Can you believe I went for a side of fries too? They were sooo good. A very pleasant combo of soft and crispy thick fries with lots of sea salt. They came with wasabi ginger aioli and a sweet Thai dipping sauce. But, trust me, ask for them with a side of the basil aioli.


So don't I prepare my own food anymore? I do. Honest.

Tonight I enjoyed another tomato salad, this time with cucumber and some Judy's breadstick to soak up the juices. Oh, yes, and a few fabulous fries brought home from lunch. Go ahead, try and shame me....

2 Comments:

Blogger urban vegan said...

What a fabulous meal. I adore artichokes--especially when someone else prepares them ;)

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How nice to come across with this recipe. I love grilled artichokes with a lot of sea salt!!
Also I am a fan of Fries. I recommend you to give a try toHome Made Fries. Let me know how you like them, they taste so good, fast and they are very easy to do.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home