Google+

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Healthy Lunch


So, looking on the bright side of being a camera-less food blogger, I am afforded that rare opportunity of making repeat recipes, something I rarely do these days.

For lunch today, I made delicious Vegetable & Tofu dumplings, with a side of Super Sesame Slaw. Very tasty!


I also made a wonderful new pasta dish this evening with a Welsh theme: Spaghetti with Leeks & Caerphilly. It was fabulous and I'll definitely be making this again to share with you when I'm camera-complete.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Despite the lack of a camera the dumplings look wonderful!

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, that super sesame slaw is so good. Haven't done the vegetable & tofu dumplings.
This good for without camera.

12:45 AM  
Blogger Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) said...

I love these dumplings -- I've also made them as potstickers. Not as "light" that way, as you need to add some oil to the pan, but truly delicious.

3:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the light dumplings and the salad looks yummy.Hope you get a camera and us that Welsh goodie!:))

4:50 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Folks - the dumplings are fantastic and really not as difficult as I imagined. Everyone loves them.

Asha - the Welsh pasta was heaven!

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home