Google+

Monday, September 11, 2006

Banana Crumb Muffins

banana_muffin_8694

These fluffy banana muffins with a brown sugar and cinnamon crumb topping, are really scrumptious! The recipe calls for three bananas, so they have lots of banana taste. And who doesn't love crumb topping?

Now the kids are back at school, I'm looking for new and exciting lunch box items and these were a winner (and they used up my 3 overripe bananas)! But you don't have to be a kid to love these.

I followed this recipe from All recipes. com. I added a handful of raisins. Lovely!

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Melissa West said...

MMMMmmm go big or go home with bananas is what I say. 3 bananas must give this muffin a real banana kick! Love it!

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Catherine, these do look divine and we always new a different way to use up those bananas!

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds totally delicious. Don't you just love bananas?

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home