Google+

Friday, July 07, 2006

To Die For Blueberry Muffins



These really are the greatest blueberry muffins! The cinnamon crumb topping makes these light and fluffy muffins out of this world. I made mini-muffins, but my blueberries were a little large for mini-muffins. Still, if you're watching your waistline, the mini size is perfect. The recipe makes loads of crumb topping, so these would be great for those muffin top pans.

I found the recipe years ago on allrecipes.com. Try them and you'll find this recipe is a definite keeper!

To Die For Blueberry Muffins

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Catherine, This to die for stuff has always bothered me but these blueberry muffins do look good enough to live for! I espeically like the looks of the topping!!Yes!!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Anupama said...

Hi Catherine visited your blog for the first time today. i am going to try out the blueberry muffins. i just bought some from M&S a few days back. Yes i am a blogger from Milton Keynes UK Do visit my blog too.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Tanna - I agree with you about the name, but it is memorable and easy to find with a yahoo search.

Welcome anupama - thanks for visiting! I will check your blog!

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yum yum. Bluberries are not very easy to find in Greece, but i'll be on the lookout!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Yummy serious like... I love that little crumby topping

4:44 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

stevi - I feel for you. Blueberries are so good. I got a pint at our farmers' market on Weds. and wondered how we'd eat them all- well, they are all gone!

Amy - the crumb topping makes all the difference!

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they would be so perfect for breakfast now!!!

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These look so good. I am headed to the store now to get some blueberries. Thanks Catherine for the recipe....

Denise

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home